(AISN) Arise Israel Social Network - Advertising Policy
(AISN) Advertising Policies provide guidance on what types of ad content are allowed. This includes free advertisements as well as paid advertisements on (AISN). When advertisers place an order, each ad is reviewed against these policies. If you think your ad was mistakenly disapproved, contact us here.
Advertising Products or Services Policy
- Ads must not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities. Ads targeted to minors must not promote products, services, or content that are inappropriate, illegal, or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead, or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
- Ads must not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition.
- Ads must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products and related paraphernalia.
- Ads must not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs.
- Ads must not promote the sale or use of unsafe supplements, as determined by (AISN) in its sole discretion. Unsafe supplements, including but not limited to anabolic steroids, chitosan, comfrey, dehydroepiandrosterone, ephedra, and human growth hormones.
- Ads must not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives. This includes ads for weapon modification accessories.
- Ads must not promote the sale or use of adult products or services, except for ads for family planning and contraception. Ads for contraceptives must focus on the contraceptive features of the product, and not on sexual pleasure or sexual enhancement, and must be targeted to people 18 years or older.
- Ads must not contain adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
- Ads must not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Ads must not contain shocking, sensational, disrespectful or excessively violent content.
- Ads, landing pages, and business practices must not contain deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or methods.
- Ads must not contain content that exploits controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
- Ads must not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
- Ads may not promote the sale of spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other hidden surveillance equipment.
- Ads must not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers and letters must be used properly without the intention of circumventing our ad review process or other enforcement systems.
- Ads must not contain images that portray nonexistent functionality. This includes imagery that replicates play buttons, notifications, or checkboxes, as well as ads containing features that do not work, such as multiple choice options in the ad creative itself.
- Ads must not contain "before-and-after" images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results. Ad content must not imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception in order to promote diet, weight loss, or other health related products.
- Ads may not promote payday loans, paycheck advances, bail bonds, or any short-term loans intended to cover someone's expenses until their next payday. Short term loan refers to a loan of 90 days or less.
- Ads promoting income opportunities must fully describe the associated product or business model, and must not promote business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities.
- Ads may not promote penny auctions, bidding fee auctions, or other similar business models.
- Ads may not promote fake documents, such as counterfeit degrees, passports or immigration papers.
- Ads must not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines or prompts for users to in authentically interact with the ad, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low quality ad content.
- Ads must not contain spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
- Ads must not contain audio or flash animation that plays automatically without a person's interaction.
- Ads must not promote products or items that facilitate or encourage unauthorized access to digital media.
- Ads must not use tactics intended to circumvent our ad review process or other enforcement systems. This includes techniques that attempt to disguise the ad's content or destination page.
- Ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
- Ads must not promote the sale of human body parts or fluids.
Steps to Take if Disapproved
- If your ad isn't approved for not fully complying with our policies, you can edit it and resubmit for review.
Appeal the Decision
- If you can't edit your ad or feel it was a mistake that it wasn't approved, you can appeal the decision here.
(Advertisements) About Cookies
Adversitement Policy Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, (AISN) may change its Advertisement Policy from time to time, and in (AISN) sole discretion. (AISN) encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Advertisement Policy. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Advertisement Policy will constitute your acceptance of such change.