(AISN) Arise Israel Social Network - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of (AISN) Website. Our terms and conditions applies to ariseisrael.com (hereinafter, "us", "we", “(AISN) Arise Israel Social Network" or "ariseisrael.com")
Our terms and conditions posted on our Website, set forth the general rules and policies governing your use of (AISN) and the products, features, apps, services, technologies, and software we offer, except where we expressly state that separate terms (and not these) apply. Depending on your activities when visiting our Website, you may be required to agree to additional and or future terms and conditions applicable by law.
Your personalized experience
Your experience as on (AISN) is unlike anyone else's: from the posts, stories, events, ads, and other content you see. We use the data we have - for example, about the connections you make, the choices and settings you select, and what you share and do on and off our Products - to personalize your experience. We use the data we have to make suggestions for you and others - for example, groups to join, events to attend, Pages to follow or send a message to, shows to watch, and people you may want to become friends with. Stronger ties make for better communities, and we believe our services are most useful when people are connected to people, groups, and organizations they care about.
Our commitment to protect and support our community
We work hard to detect misuse of our Products, harmful conduct towards others, or situations where we may be able to help support or protect our community. When we learn of content or conduct that affects our community, we will take appropriate action such as offering help, removing content, blocking access to certain features, disabling an account, or contacting law enforcement. To assist us in creating a safe community at (AISN) you must:
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
- Do not share your password, give access to your (AISN) account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
Who cannot use (AISN)?
- If you’re under 13 years old.
- If you are a convicted sex offender.
- We previously disabled your account for violations of our terms or policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
You may not use our Products to do or share anything
- That violates our Terms of Service that apply to your use of (AISN).
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or violates someone else's rights.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove content you share in violation of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account. We may also disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights. We encourage you to report conduct that you believe violates your rights including intellectual property rights or any of our terms and policies.
Permissions we need from you to provide our services
- You own the content you create and share on (AISN) and nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. To provide our services, though, we need you to give us some legal permissions to use that content.
Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content. This means, for example, that if you share a photo on Facebook, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings).
You can end this license any time by deleting your content or account. You should know that, for technical reasons, content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies (though it will not be visible to other users). In addition, content you delete may continue to appear if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
- You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions you have taken on (AISN) next to or in connection with ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we display across our platform, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on (AISN). Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions you've taken on (AISN).
- If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you represent that a parent or legal guardian also agrees to this section on your behalf.
- If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install upgrades, updates, and additional features to improve, enhance, and further develop it.
Using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products - for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on (AISN), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Terms and Conditions Policy Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, (AISN) may change its Terms and Conditions from time to time, and in (AISN) sole discretion. (AISN) encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of such change.